Power Integrations

www.powerint.com

It's a place where they work you to the bone and throw you away.

Engineer (Former Employee) San Jose, CA

ProsIf you love engineering and circuit design, this is the place to live. Theres free pastries and bagels every Friday. There's even an occasional party every now and then.

ConsIf you're not an engineer, you don't get any respect. People don't really talk to you unless they want something from you. Otherwise, it's work, work, work, even to the point of pilfering your lab equipment.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome of you are fat and lazy. Others will do whatever it takes to get to the top, including stabbing you in the back. Stop blaming your employees for your own mistakes.

Best company culture in Silicon Valley

I have been working at Power Integrations full-time for less than a year

Pros: Friendly, respectful, collaborative ethical company culture with work-life balance. Every Silicon… Cons: If leaving PI, most likely will be disappointed with the… Advice to Senior Management: Company culture is the one of the biggest assets. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Support

I have been working at Power Integrations full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: This is a great place to work. Good benefit and… Cons: My dept manager is bad Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Power Integrations.

Worked for Power Integrations? Contribute to the Community!