Power-One

www.power-one.com

This place has matured.....

Pros

I like working here now because there is clearly defined metrics and targets that I have to deliver, unlike in the past when I could come to work and do nothing and still get paid. You know when a place is not held accountable it is going down in flames. And, I like my job and want to stay employed and want Power-One to be hiring local people.

Cons

This place can be very hectic and fast paced some times. It is not everyone's cup of tea....

Build an organization that is going to last for a long time and reward people for their hard work.

Other reviews for Power-One

Get Americans to takeover Management.

Pros

Renewable Energy is a great industry to work in. I love the idea of Solar Energy. And my team is great!

Cons

This company is run by Managers from India with really negative attitudes. It makes me want to quit.

Get American Managers to run this company. Indians are trying to run this company like there in India. Treating us employees like dirt and not even noticing are great work. We need AMERICAN MANAGEMENT!

Change Management in the last 10 years, many up's and down's, focused on QTR results instead of Longterm objectives

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Zürich (Switzerland)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Pros

high potential people, Technology Leader and Innovation driven, active in all regions of the world

Cons

To many Profit Centers, to many new Managers in generel, high turnover in Finance and HR

To many new Managers, high turnover in Finance and HR, not utilizing extisting competences

There are newer employer reviews for Power-One.

Worked for Power-One? Contribute to the Community!