Practice Fusion
www.practicefusion.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Excellent company with a life-changing mission.

Marketing & Communications Team (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsI had the chance to contract with Practice Fusion this year. I had an incredible time working at this company. They are doing something life-changing in developing the best, free EMR software product for doctors and PHR for patients. It's not one of the most popular or thought of companies in the Bay Area, people job hunting think Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc., when it comes to jobs, but have a look at PF. They have some great opportunities, a great culture, great people, and a great product. Had it not been for a personal desire to relocate and take on a different opportunity, I'd have pursued the chance to work full time with them.

ConsCan't think of any. Well, if you're not a fan of dogs, just be ready - it's a dog friendly workplace. Eventually you warm up and think they're adorable.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on rocking it.

Amazing team, mission driven, fun!

I have been working at Practice Fusion full-time

Pros: Great mission, extraordinary people, empowering culture, healthy food, dog friendly Cons: Location at the edge of the Tenderloin, slim benefits package Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work- fun, exciting, and mission-driven.

Intern (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Practice Fusion full-time for less than a year

Pros: Purposeful Work- actually helps save lives through data and software Wonderful Co-workers- almost everyone is friendly, definitely the best team I have every worked on Free… Cons: Growing fast- May change feel of the place (maybe for better, maybe for worse) Large amounts of data- Company… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. Hold onto the culture,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Practice Fusion.

Worked for Practice Fusion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Practice Fusion reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Practice Fusion CEO Ryan Howard . All reviews posted anonymously by Practice Fusion employees.