Pratt Institute
www.pratt.edu Brooklyn, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Assistant at Grad Admission's Office

Graduate Assistant (Former Employee)
Brooklyn, NY

ProsVery welcome and nice working environment, can get chances to see lots of amazing portfolios from applicants from all over the world, can wear casually.

ConsIt's just a normal office job, don't expect there is a lot of fun since it's a design school

Advice to Senior Managementcould be more efficient, sometime a call could solve problem instead of sending people walking to different departments on the campus.

Only paid two times during entire semester

Graduate Assistant (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Pratt Institute

Pros: As a graduate assistant, they are usually very flexible in… Cons: You only get paid twice during the entire semester in two big checks and the first check doesn't come until you have worked about 2… Advice to Senior Management: Have an actual PLAN for students each semester. Graduate students are typically over achievers and the work load was not challenging at all. I didn't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It has been a wonderful experience. Pratt is a great place to work.

Vice President (Current Employee)
    Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Pratt Institute

Pros: Open environment. Chance to make an impact. Wonderful president. Cons: Long commute. Accountability is sometimes an issue. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Pratt Institute.

Worked for Pratt Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pratt Institute reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pratt Institute CEO Thomas F Schutte. All reviews posted anonymously by Pratt Institute employees.