Pratt & Whitney
www.pw.utc.com East Hartford, CT 5000+ Employees

Great team environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
East Hartford, CT

ProsLogistics experts, 6 Signma, Lean and TQM focused, keeping customer relations in the forefront of every transaction from supply to delivery. Customer relations are primary drivers over expense.

ConsSome old school methodolgies still exist in the way internal customers interact, and some newer methodologies are implemented without adequate training with a steep learning curve.

Nice place

Senior Materials Analyst (Former Employee)
    East Hartford, CT

I worked at Pratt & Whitney full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: A very good place to work Cons: The company does have lay offs Advice to Senior Management: Streamline work flow better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company, but limited opportunities for advancement

Cell Leader (Former Employee)
    Springdale, AR

I worked at Pratt & Whitney full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great educational benefits, perfoming 401K, integrity within company, focus on… Cons: limited upward mobility for supervisors, sink or swim mentoring program Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Pratt & Whitney.

Worked for Pratt & Whitney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pratt & Whitney reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pratt & Whitney CEO Paul Adams. All reviews posted anonymously by Pratt & Whitney employees.