There are newer employer reviews for Praxair

Initially very rewarding, but as the business grew larger, more pressure to sell, sell, sell!

Former Employee - Territory Manager
Former Employee - Territory Manager

I worked at Praxair

Pros

If you are aggressive and want to move up the ladder, there are plenty of opportunities. Very goal oritented company.

Cons

Upper management sees the business as a profit margin company instead of a healthcare provider. They will push employees to work as long as they think you can, A 60 hour work week was the norm, not an oddity.

Get back to the basics of the business.

160 Other Employee Reviews for Praxair (View Most Recent)

Lots to learn, but not enough time.

I have been working at Praxair

Pros

Good people and good work wnvironment.

Cons

Staff is too lean to give employees the time and experience to learn new skills.

N/A

i have well experienced with specialty gas aspects & Safe handling procedures.

Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Bangalore (India)
    Current Employee - Operations Supervisor in Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Praxair

Pros

i got the knowledge about all specialty gasses physical & chemical properties,What ever gasses spread ed in our surroundings now i am familiar with their percentage h0w it is related to us.How to handle with specialty gas leakages,what are the safety procedures we have to take all those training i have completed.i have knowledge about types of cylinders & their specifications

Cons

they were not taking care what v r doing in customer site,They are not giving any further knowledge about gasses not giving any facilities in customer sites ,We are sincerely doing lots of thing in customer site but ur management not at all seeing our work....my self very sad about these things.

There are newer employer reviews for Praxair