Praxis Engineering

www.praxiseng.com
  www.praxiseng.com
There are newer employer reviews for Praxis Engineering

Praxis is a great example of the execution of clear values and vision.

Current Employee - Program Manager in Reston, VA
Current Employee - Program Manager in Reston, VA

I have been working at Praxis Engineering full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

+ Employees and management at all levels is engaged and passionate about the customers we serve and the missions we support.
+ Great position and career mobility.
+ Outstanding training opportunities.
+ Participates in various employee nominated local community and charity social events.
+ Locally owned and operated by an engaged principal team.
+ Direct access to IT, HR, Accounting, and Security teams for employee and benefit support.

Cons

Praxis uses a selective hiring process to ensure we are hiring the best employees for our culture and long term growth -- not for a specific assignment.

Keep up the good work, I am happy to call Praxis HOME!

42 Other Employee Reviews for Praxis Engineering (View Most Recent)

Best Company I've Ever Worked For - VA Employee

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Praxis Engineering full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company is very interested helping you get where you want to go, careerwise. I joined as a very entry-level employee, but they've been helping me develop the skills I need to advance my career. They've also given me additional responsibilities and coaching to actually position me to advance. As a result, I am moving forward. Everything they've promised me, they've followed through on. Additionally, the management is encouraging and any criticism is extremely constructive and positive. Everywhere else I've worked has had a very CYA culture, not the case with Praxis.

Cons

Frankly, I've not had negative experiences. I really can't think of anything. I wish they were closer to my house! :)

Excellent internship program with opportunities for continued employment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Praxis Engineering part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I was surprised to find that during my time in their internship program I wasn't treated as an underling whose only job was to get coffee or take notes; I felt as if I were considered a valued member of the team, albeit one without much professional experience. After concluding the internship, I was surprised again to be offered part time employment, which is something I would consider unheard of in most companies these days. The managers possess a general interest in my future and are very helpful in finding out which direction I would like to go in my position to help align me towards my goals.

Cons

none that I can think of, the people who are employed here are very welcoming and the management staff always treats you as a valued person and not a number.

There are newer employer reviews for Praxis Engineering