There are newer employer reviews for Praxis Engineering

Great culture - friendly colleagues, positive energy, excellent management

I have been working at Praxis Engineering as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Management has been very understanding and flexible with my unique work/commute situation. I get the sense they are fair and open-minded with all of their employees. There's little to no micro-management, thus fostering a pleasantly autonomous environment. It's a pleasure to be surrounded by individuals who are hard-working and driven, yet also know how to relax and have fun. There is a general sense of positivity and well-being in the office.

Cons

I don't have any negative feedback.

I have no advice for management. I am satisfied.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Praxis Engineering (View Most Recent)

By far the best company I've worked for

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in McLean, VA

I have been working at Praxis Engineering full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

+Their core values are just some words on a piece of paper, they actually believe in them.
    +Small perks like monthly happy hours, company day at baseball games, raffle for company seats at baseball and football games
    +All the front office people are friendly and helpful. They can help you out with nearly anything and in a moments notice.
    +Owners really put back into the company: Holiday parties, excusing days lost due to bad weather (I don't know any other company that did that), etc...
    +Flex time: any extra hours can be used to offset time off during that third of the year.
    +Great people, great culture.

Cons

-(Current) lack of prime contracts in Virginia.
    -Flex time not as flexible as it once was, but it's still pretty good.

Keep building up the business in VA. And keep doing that you've been doing for 10+ years.

Best Company I've Ever Worked For - VA Employee

Current Employee - Office Coordinator  in  Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Praxis Engineering full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is very interested helping you get where you want to go, careerwise. I joined as a very entry-level employee, but they've been helping me develop the skills I need to advance my career. They've also given me additional responsibilities and coaching to actually position me to advance. As a result, I am moving forward. Everything they've promised me, they've followed through on. Additionally, the management is encouraging and any criticism is extremely constructive and positive. Everywhere else I've worked has had a very CYA culture, not the case with Praxis.

Cons

Frankly, I've not had negative experiences. I really can't think of anything. I wish they were closer to my house! :)

There are newer employer reviews for Praxis Engineering

Worked for Praxis Engineering? Contribute to the Community!