Praxis Engineering

www.praxiseng.com
There are newer employer reviews for Praxis Engineering

Praxis has provided a great work environment. Everyone is extremely friendly and motivated.

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at Praxis Engineering full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits and salary. A chance to take your career in the direction that you want to take it. The open door policy of upper management is great. They make you feel like an important part of the companies success!

Cons

I am having a hard time thinking of even one downside to working at Praxis. Maybe that it is hard to stay away from all of the free food. At least a lot of it is healthy!

Keep up the great communication. Even with the company growing the way that it is.

42 Other Employee Reviews for Praxis Engineering (View Most Recent)

Partying - because I DO work at Praxis!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at Praxis Engineering full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Management is very involved with and concerned for their employees. Their open door policy and frequent requests for feedback make you truly feel like a valued part of the company.

They love to bring their people together and keep them informed of everything going on with the company. Quarterly All Hands meetings, newsletters, Facebook, Business Unit/Program Team happy hours, review lunches - just to name a few. We are updated on projects, revenue, social awareness events, major accomplishments, new babies, new hires, marriages - the list goes on! Praxis loves to recognize and celebrate its people.

Generous benefits plan with many additional specialty items. The Professional Development piece is outstanding!

Cons

The "Freshman 15" - so much meeting food, bagel Fridays and free snacks! :)

Keep it up, we love you!

Owners and Senior Managment are wonderful - compassion and integrity

Current Employee - Accounting Manager in Annapolis Junction, MD
    Current Employee - Accounting Manager in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at Praxis Engineering full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have worked for Praxis since its inception. I have found the owners to be compassionate and caring individuals with a high level of integrity. They look out for the best interest of their employees and balance that with fiscal responsibility. They are flexible and supportive. They encourage employees to learn new skills. They pay for training and tuition. The benefits are great and the company culture is even better. You couldn't ask for a better place to work.

Cons

I can't think of any.

As we grow rapidly, try to maintain the personal interest in the employees. This will not be easy - but I have never met leaders more capable of managing such a feat.

There are newer employer reviews for Praxis Engineering