PreVisor

www.previsor.com

It's a job for now

Project Manager (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsClient projects are plentiful and I like working with different companies. I get to travel to different client sites and work with many different industries.

ConsI get very little feedback from my senior executive manager. They are always focused on addressing client issues and generating new business. There is no willingness to address internal efficiency issues and many departments operate with insufficient staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote more from within and less hiring new people from the outside thinking we need new ideas. Do something about the department politics.

No career growth for Technology professionals at this company.

Technology (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at PreVisor

Pros: Fast moving environment with challenging problems to solve. Great work/life balance and ability for teleworking.… Cons: Stagnant career advancement for technology professionals. Technology group was never in company spotlight and marginalized as far as importance and whatnot to… Advice to Senior Management: Treat all employees equally as far as rewards and advancement no matter what department.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Like most small companies this company is prone to focus on revenue instead of people growth.

Customer Success Team Lead (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at PreVisor

Pros: Great work live balance and communications from management. Proactive… Cons: Senior management's words do not match actions. While a strong effort is made to… Advice to Senior Management: Stop listening to each other and start listening to your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PreVisor.

Worked for PreVisor? Contribute to the Community!