It's a job for now

Current Employee - Project Manager in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Project Manager in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Client projects are plentiful and I like working with different companies. I get to travel to different client sites and work with many different industries.

Cons

I get very little feedback from my senior executive manager. They are always focused on addressing client issues and generating new business. There is no willingness to address internal efficiency issues and many departments operate with insufficient staff.

Advice to Management

Promote more from within and less hiring new people from the outside thinking we need new ideas. Do something about the department politics.

Other Employee Reviews for PreVisor

1. No career growth for Technology professionals at this company.

Former Employee - Technology in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technology in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Fast moving environment with challenging problems to solve. Great work/life balance and ability for teleworking. Ever ending quantity of work to accomplish as I was never board for something to do.

Cons

Stagnant career advancement for technology professionals. Technology group was never in company spotlight and marginalized as far as importance and whatnot to the company. I left to strengthen my career knowledge and gain more experience in technology I would not have received at Previsor.

Advice to Management

Treat all employees equally as far as rewards and advancement no matter what department. Sales could not sell without the support and experience of the technology groups.

2. Like most small companies this company is prone to focus on revenue instead of people growth.

Current Employee - Customer Success Team Lead in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Customer Success Team Lead in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Great work live balance and communications from management. Proactive effort is made to make sure employees feel empowered and challenged.

Cons

Senior management's words do not match actions. While a strong effort is made to engage employees for feedback, little is ever done to implement feedback and address employees concerns.

Advice to Management

Stop listening to each other and start listening to your employees