Precept Life Sciences

www.preceptlife.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Precept Life Sciences

It's a nice place to work if you don't mind the benefits package.

Current Employee - Contractor in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Contractor in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Precept Life Sciences

Pros

The pay is good and the people are friendly. Placements tend to convert to permanent positions, and the other contractors are fun to work with.

Cons

The benefits are absolutely terrible - insurance is exhorbitant, and you only receive 10 days of PTO total during the year, which you accrue at the rate of .83 days per month. Plus, you don't receive the same holidays as your work site, which can require you to use PTO for work site holidays.

Be more responsive - I've waited days for replies to emails. Provide better benefits.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Precept Life Sciences (View Most Recent)

Never work for Precept or parent company, Paragon Systems. They will screw you over!

I worked at Precept Life Sciences full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Salary was good. Employees working in HR and account managers were friendly and were responsive.

Cons

This company is committing insurance fraud. I had to pay out of pocket for claims that were supposidly paid -leaving me thousands of dollars in bills. When asked, they claim they will paid in full. I have not seen this money. Received a notice in the mail my insurance was canceled due to nonpayment from the company.

-Unpaid wages after leaving company. Several weeks after leaving, I have not received my last paycheck. They are in the red and cannot admit it. They have been late on payroll for several months and never announce it when they are late. Should have seen the red flags when a company can't even pay employees on time.

-Not paying employees for time worked is illegal.

If there are problems within the company, the CEO should be taking responsibility and communicate to employees on a high level. Leaving employees in the dark and with unpaid wages is illegal.

The cost of doing business with agencies

I have been working at Precept Life Sciences full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

One of the few agencies that actually throws a holiday party for their contract employees, which portrays a desire to show their appreciation to some extent. On top of the holiday party, they usually provide an Amex gift card too, which is an added bonus, around the holidays. Overall, I would have still preferred the extra money in my pocket instead of the party or gift card though.

Cons

You never know how much they are taking out for their cut, but that is always the case when working with job placement agencies. It would be nice if they took less of percentage (to give to the employee) if the sponsor company changed their bill rate for the position.

Work hard to get your employee the max amount each and every time

There are newer employer reviews for Precept Life Sciences