There are newer employer reviews for Precept Life Sciences

It's a nice place to work if you don't mind the benefits package.

Current Employee - Contractor  in  Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Contractor in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Precept Life Sciences

Pros

The pay is good and the people are friendly. Placements tend to convert to permanent positions, and the other contractors are fun to work with.

Cons

The benefits are absolutely terrible - insurance is exhorbitant, and you only receive 10 days of PTO total during the year, which you accrue at the rate of .83 days per month. Plus, you don't receive the same holidays as your work site, which can require you to use PTO for work site holidays.

Be more responsive - I've waited days for replies to emails. Provide better benefits.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Precept Life Sciences (View Most Recent)

The cost of doing business with agencies

I have been working at Precept Life Sciences full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the few agencies that actually throws a holiday party for their contract employees, which portrays a desire to show their appreciation to some extent. On top of the holiday party, they usually provide an Amex gift card too, which is an added bonus, around the holidays. Overall, I would have still preferred the extra money in my pocket instead of the party or gift card though.

Cons

You never know how much they are taking out for their cut, but that is always the case when working with job placement agencies. It would be nice if they took less of percentage (to give to the employee) if the sponsor company changed their bill rate for the position.

Work hard to get your employee the max amount each and every time

There are newer employer reviews for Precept Life Sciences

Worked for Precept Life Sciences? Contribute to the Community!