Precept Life Sciences
www.preceptlife.com Richmond, VA

The cost of doing business with agencies

ProsOne of the few agencies that actually throws a holiday party for their contract employees, which portrays a desire to show their appreciation to some extent. On top of the holiday party, they usually provide an Amex gift card too, which is an added bonus, around the holidays. Overall, I would have still preferred the extra money in my pocket instead of the party or gift card though.

ConsYou never know how much they are taking out for their cut, but that is always the case when working with job placement agencies. It would be nice if they took less of percentage (to give to the employee) if the sponsor company changed their bill rate for the position.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork hard to get your employee the max amount each and every time

It's a nice place to work if you don't mind the benefits package.

Contractor (Current Employee)
    Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Precept Life Sciences

Pros: The pay is good and the people are friendly. Placements tend to… Cons: The benefits are absolutely terrible - insurance is exhorbitant, and you only receive 10 days of PTO total during the year, which you accrue at… Advice to Senior Management: Be more responsive - I've waited days for replies to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Precept Life Sciences.

Worked for Precept Life Sciences? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Precept Life Sciences reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Precept Life Sciences employees.