Precision Health Economics

www.precisionhealtheconomics.com

“Really great place to work” (is an obvious fake review written for recruitment)

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsCompany only hires the very best and brightest talent. Ability to get published in top academic journals. Company is growing very quickly and making a strong research impact.

ConsGrowth opportunity:
Very minimal opportunity for advancement. Current senior management has made the days of progressing up the PHE company ladder long gone. PHE recruits senior level managers from outside the company, does not promote from within.

Work-life balance:
Company hires young talent and squeezes every last drop of hard work out of them without regard for retention. Just when an employee thinks they cannot work any harder, senior management consistently presents individual performance data revealing employees are in-fact being inefficient with their time.

Compensation: Because company has a surplus of highly qualified candidates, retention of current hard working employees is a very low priority given availability of cheap substitutes. Most employees are underpaid and under appreciated given volume and intensity of hours demanded.

Company values:
Follow the money. Company is very successful but vastly reinvests back into company growth (adding more employees and new senior managers) not giving out adequate raises or bonuses to current employees. Other examples include recent public announcement of a new office in Austin, TX (investment that offers no benefit to current employees).

Advice to Senior ManagementDo an assessment or survey of the current company culture and employee motivation. Promote hard working employees and give the opportunity to advance rather than hiring top down.

Really great place to work

Research Associate (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Precision Health Economics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great hours, great pay at the research associate level. Lots to learn and a lot of opportunity to work with some of the best economists… Cons: No cons - this is a great company to work… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

SharePoint Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Precision Health Economics as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Great employees and work environment. Cons: Communication levels of some departments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Precision Health Economics.

Worked for Precision Health Economics? Contribute to the Community!