Precision Therapeutics
www.precisiontherapeutics.com Pittsburgh, PA 16 to 50 Employees

Turn for the worst

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

Prosdecent pay and benefits, flexable work hours, great people to work with on a daily basis

ConsThis company was on a positive track to success until the last 8 months. New management was very micromanaging and wanted to do everything their way without regard to the staff it affected. Business decisions made were in anticipation of "What if's" and just shot the company's future to hell. If you are still there, run for the hills. The doors will close in the next 6 months to a year. Its really sad for a company that had such potential to help cancer patients. All the core people of their business are gone or now looking to leave before the doors close.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on the core of what built your business and get rid of the real problem. Everyone that remians is looking to leave sooner than later. The name has been tarnished wth the recent actions taken and will be tough to build back up to survive.

Great Opportunity, Unfortunate business decisions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Precision Therapeutics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent potential for growth, compelling business need and customers, good salary and bonus… Cons: Uncertainty due to venture backed position, many priorities at once… Advice to Senior Management: Unfortunate business decisions Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent coworkers

I have been working at Precision Therapeutics full-time

Pros: The people hired at precision are some of the kindest… Cons: The company outlook is poor. Advice to Senior Management: Continency plans and robust validations of data and processes. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Precision Therapeutics.

Worked for Precision Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Precision Therapeutics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Precision Therapeutics CEO Sean C. McDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Precision Therapeutics employees.