Precision Time
precisiontimeco.com Sandy, UT 1 to 5 Employees

Not the best company to work for.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Precision Time part-time for less than a year

ProsFlexible hours, good for students
Employees are good
Product is interesting

ConsGoals were almost impossible to achieve at times.
Too little pay for so much work.
Upper Management was disorganized and rude at times.
Very shady when it came to compensations.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't promise a raise when hiring someone when you know you will not give it, have the dignity to let them go with better options instead of lying to them about something you will not do.
Pay your employees a bit more, they work hard and they aren't paid enough for all the work you give them.
Don't give impossible sales goals to stores you know that won't be able to achieve them. A lot of your stores are located in areas where no one is even looking to buy your products, your goals are unreasonable and you put too much pressure on employees, even though they try their hardest.
Give the employees all of the money they've earned, stop making excuses when it comes compensation.

Foot in the door....eh I guess it was worth the time atleast.

Watch Sales/Repairs (Current Employee)
Lynnwood, WA

I have been working at Precision Time

Pros: It's a good place to get your foot in the door if you want to begin how to learn to do minor repairs on watches… Cons: The hours are terrible if you're not a student. Don't bother applying here (unless for manager) if you don't want to live paycheck to… Advice to Senior Management: Don't say you're going to do one thing and then do another. Don't blame your miscues on team members. YOU'RE the manager. … More

The job is alright considering the amount of work we have to do

I have been working at Precision Time

Pros: Flexible with hours and you get nice discounts Cons: A lot of work for minimum wage job More

There are newer reviews on Precision Time.

Worked for Precision Time? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Precision Time reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Precision Time CEO Michael Costabile. All reviews posted anonymously by Precision Time employees.