Precor

www.precor.com
  www.precor.com
There are newer employer reviews for Precor

management is not up to par not trained in the areas that they manage or know what it is that they manage

Former Employee - Warehouse in Woodinville, WA
Former Employee - Warehouse in Woodinville, WA

I worked at Precor full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

benefits its a job normal hours some overtime and some good employees

Cons

do not recognize the people who work there or have a company that helps those in the lower positions only recognization is for the upper positions

learn what you do as a manager for departments and understand that you are not the only one there

19 Other Employee Reviews for Precor (View Most Recent)

Great company but a little immature.

Current Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test
    Current Employee - Software Development Engineer In Test

I have been working at Precor full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The benefits are fairly good but could be a little more encompassing. There are alot of very intelligent and driven people around me; Most of the people I interact with are friendly and helpful (outside of my team). The company prides itself on being a market leader and it is obvious in the company core values how they have been able to maintain that position over the decades.

Cons

I never had the feeling that I was a functioning member of my team. The culture of the company is very much in the manufacturing category of the tech industry. My teammates, for the most part, are very immature (both technically and socially). The development process is very slow, almost waterfall-like.

Implement faster development processes and allow the developers to push technological boundaries.

Amazing! ...yet disappointing.

I have been working at Precor full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Exceptional people that love what they do, approachable senior management team members that demonstrate their daily commitment to living fit, very cool industry and this team leads the way in new product developments.

If you love to be active and love to win [in business] you will enjoy working at Precor.

Cons

Internal poilcies have not kept pace with an otherwise dynamic and exciting company (though you will likely never see them in print). A tendency against sharing information often results in duplicate efforts and work delays to gather multiple levels of approval for even small items.

While individual delays may be immaterial, the persistent attitude may hinder Precor as we continue to expand into fast-paced markets.

Be candid with yourselves and your colleagues regarding personal strengths and weaknesses. All will benefit from an honest review of performance.

There are newer employer reviews for Precor