Precor

www.precor.com

A good company that needs to move into the 21st Century

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Woodinville, WA

ProsGood people, a good products, future stability looks good. Salary and benefits are average but acceptable. A lot of enthusiasm in upper management.

ConsVERY behind in technology and upgrading of internal systems. Many very out-dated practices and a lot of "that's how we've always done it" speak. Opportunities for tele-work are rare and frowned on. Many in the company still don't have laptops and only a select few upper management have/use Blackberrys. Non-exempt staff is looked down on and not given much in the way of development/training. Have to work around antiquated policies and practices. Over reliance on paper and paperwork and hand calculation, especially around HR, performance reviews, etc.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet with the program as far as technology and flexible work arrangements. Hire good people and give them what they need to be successful, that includes work/life balance.

Stay alert, you don't know what you may be pulled in for the rest of the day :)

Software Development Engineer in Test (Current Employee) Woodinville, WA

I have been working at Precor

Pros: Very challenging environment, every day there are lots of things… Cons: Start-up like environment, sometimes you have to do all the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

test engineer

I have been working at Precor

Pros: people are nice, management is good. It uses agile way… Cons: it limited to the fitness equipment. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Precor.

Worked for Precor? Contribute to the Community!