Preferred Systems Solutions
www.pssfed.com McLean, VA 150 to 499 Employees

PSS is a good place to work if you work for a competent member of Senior Management. I did not.

Director of Proposals (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

ProsSome of the nicest and most competent people in the Federal contracting industry work at PSS. Nice offices. Overall, it is a better-than-average Federal contractor.

ConsThere was a real weakness in Senior Management, which I heard they corrected. I hope that is true. Also, because of personal friendships with Senior Management, certain people were allowed to literally run amok and threaten other employees. Again, I heard that this problem was fixed.

Advice to Senior ManagementCEO leadership was amazing. Next level down was a mixed bag. I heard that there were some changes made at that level, which can only be a good thing. There was bad communication and intolerance, and people were put into uncomfortable positions where they had to defend themselves because they were mischaracterized by others. It was a very uncomfortable place to be.

Just another government contractor

Program Manager (Former Employee)
    Fairview Heights, IL

I worked at Preferred Systems Solutions

Pros: Competitive and comparative benefits package salaries are normal government contract… Cons: Senior Leadership hungry for more work at any expense of… Advice to Senior Management: Develop a business strategy and better support your employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work if you are on the Government Side, but not of Consulting Side

Account Manager (Former Employee)
    McLean, VA

I worked at Preferred Systems Solutions

Pros: Great people and good environment to work. I had some… Cons: Management needs to communicate better with there employees. Contracts… Advice to Senior Management: Tell your employees your vision of the company. Don't… More
There are newer reviews on Preferred Systems Solutions.

Worked for Preferred Systems Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Preferred Systems Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Preferred Systems Solutions CEO Scott M. Goss. All reviews posted anonymously by Preferred Systems Solutions employees.