There are newer employer reviews for Preferred Systems Solutions

current employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Vienna, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Preferred Systems Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

good work culture and environment

Cons

work life balance at times

13 Other Employee Reviews for Preferred Systems Solutions (View Most Recent)

HORRIBLE INTERVIEW PROCESS

I have been working at Preferred Systems Solutions

Pros

NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. There is nothing nice to say, so why say something.

Cons

TERRIBLE RECRUITING DEPARTMENT. LEAVE CANDIDATES WONDERING. NEVER RESPONDS BACK TO CANDIDATES. I've called the hiring manager (it was a recruiting job) and the recruiter and neither of them got back to me. I've also emailed them both and still nothing. I interview 2 months ago. I finally called today and the recruiter informed me that they changed the hiring criteria. Really? I'm ok with not getting the job what I'm upset about is not being informed of the process like I was told in the interview. This leaves a horrible taste in my mouth. I will NEVER EVER apply for a position with this so called government contractor. I wouldn't want to work for a team like this anyway because they don't let their candidate know nothing.

Make the recruiting department notify candidates of their status. This is horrible the way it is set up now. Even when you call and email nothing. Why would someone want to work for a company like this.

Best company to work for!

I have been working at Preferred Systems Solutions

Pros

Wonderful company to work for and the management truly care about their employees

Cons

I don't have anything to say

There are newer employer reviews for Preferred Systems Solutions

Worked for Preferred Systems Solutions? Contribute to the Community!