Premera Blue Cross

www.premera.com

A Great Place to Work!

Insurance Customer Service Representative for State of Alaska Account (Former Employee) Mountlake Terrace, WA

ProsHelpful supervisors, great benefits (a wide range of options to choose from for medical/dental/vision insurance), great company morale, lots of freebies. They have an awesome lunch area with all types of food serviced by Sodexho.

ConsI don't have anything really bad to say about them. Sometimes the call center could get hectic, but that is normal. I would work their again in a heartbeat if they were hiring!

Advice to Senior ManagementMy advice to management at Premera Blue Cross is to keep up the good work! Continue to treat each employee as an important member of the team and this company will go even farther than it already has!

Premera does a lot of things right

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountlake Terrace, WA

I have been working at Premera Blue Cross

Pros: Colleagues Benefits Location Committed to community and environment Strive to do the right thing and make a… Cons: Heirarchy Limited career advancement opp. for some Patriarchy Conservative Traditional mindset (fairly formal) Favoritism Limited recognition and… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage more interaction between groups and set up opportunities. Leadership… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My career is stagnant

Claims Associate IV (Current Employee) Mountlake Terrace, WA

I have been working at Premera Blue Cross

Pros: Flexible hours, asking for time off is not a struggle, telecommuting, no micro… Cons: Good luck advancing at a normal rate if you're not related to someone in upper management. Sure, there… Advice to Senior Management: Reward your employee with something more than jamba juice. Recognize people who actually do good work consistently without having to kiss everyone's behind/be related to… More

There are newer reviews on Premera Blue Cross.

Worked for Premera Blue Cross? Contribute to the Community!