I've been employed with Premier for many years and they have been very accommodating and consistently meet my needs.

Current Employee - Temporary Employee  in  Topeka, KS
Current Employee - Temporary Employee in Topeka, KS

I have been working at Premier Employment Solutions

Pros

The opportunity to work with a variety of different companies is very appealing and Premier is a locally owned business.

Cons

First and foremost Premier is a temporary placement and recruiting agency. Most positions they have available are not permanent. However, the opportunity to receive a full time position is available.

I have been very satisfied with my experience as an employee of Premier. I appreciate all they have done for me.

Other Reviews for Premier Employment Solutions

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Area Manager  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Premier Employment Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very entreprenuer-friendly company culture toward sales people. Excellent risk management structure. Most cost competitive staffing and payroll solutions in the United States WITH excellent client service delivery.

Cons

Young company, growing quickly, so management struggles at times to keep up with itself. Sensible base salary / commission structure for Sales Managers was slow in being implemented by management.

You are doing a good job. Keep improving.

There are newer employer reviews for Premier Employment Solutions.

Worked for Premier Employment Solutions? Contribute to the Community!