Premier Financial Search
www.pfssearch.com Los Angeles, CA 1 to 5 Employees

I had the pleasure of working with Premier Financial Search to obtain my current job.

I have been working at Premier Financial Search

ProsThey were great to work with because they made themselves readily available, had quick response times to answer questions, and helped facilitate the hiring process for me to start my new role.Premier Financial Search's customer service was definitely top notch, and made me feel like I was their only candidate! I also appreciated their flexibility in the various ways to communicate with me, based on my schedule. I would definitely recommend this recruiting and staffing firm to anyone who needs assistance finding employment because they do their best to ensure a fit for both their clients and candidates for optimal results.

ConsNo to speak of. They are truly the best asset for anyone on a job hunt in the professional world.

Great place to work, great training and opportunity.

Staffing Manager (Current Employee)
Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Search full-time for less than a year

Pros: Laid back but very professional environment. Modern technology. Constant training… Cons: Main office is in Valencia, fine if you live there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Premier Financial Search.

Worked for Premier Financial Search? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Premier Financial Search reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Premier Financial Search CEO Allan Fisher. All reviews posted anonymously by Premier Financial Search employees.