Premier Financial Search

www.pfssearch.com
  www.pfssearch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Premier Financial Search

I had the pleasure of working with Premier Financial Search to obtain my current job.

I have been working at Premier Financial Search

Pros

They were great to work with because they made themselves readily available, had quick response times to answer questions, and helped facilitate the hiring process for me to start my new role.Premier Financial Search's customer service was definitely top notch, and made me feel like I was their only candidate! I also appreciated their flexibility in the various ways to communicate with me, based on my schedule. I would definitely recommend this recruiting and staffing firm to anyone who needs assistance finding employment because they do their best to ensure a fit for both their clients and candidates for optimal results.

Cons

No to speak of. They are truly the best asset for anyone on a job hunt in the professional world.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Premier Financial Search (View Most Recent)

Great place to work, great training and opportunity.

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Santa Clarita, CA
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Santa Clarita, CA

I have been working at Premier Financial Search full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Laid back but very professional environment. Modern technology. Constant training and occasional free lunches.

Cons

Main office is in Valencia, fine if you live there but a commute from everywhere else.

There are newer employer reviews for Premier Financial Search