Premier Healthcare Services

www.premier-homehealth.com
  www.premier-homehealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Premier Healthcare Services

Company employees have compassion for their clients.

Current Employee - LVN in Sherman Oaks, CA
Current Employee - LVN in Sherman Oaks, CA

I have been working at Premier Healthcare Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible hours. Flexible shifts. Work near home.

Cons

Home care. Working with one client.

Be patient.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Premier Healthcare Services (View Most Recent)

Do Not Recommend This Employer

Former Employee - LVN in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - LVN in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Premier Healthcare Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

An occasional reasonable staffing coordinator, but these don't seem to last. Further elaboration would disclose identity of former employee and possibly place "reasonable" staffing coordinator in a bad position, provided they still work for the organization at all.

Cons

Would not recommend this employer due to unethical treatment of some employees. Further elaboration would disclose identity of former employee.

People sign on with an employer to be working, not to be a phone number on a list or to pave the way for substandard employees. Not all policies make good business sense. Why do something that hurts the employee, only to hurt the employee with no positive use in the HR process? Laws regarding the employment process were put in place for a reason. Circumventing those laws places the employer in a bad light with customers as well as employees.

Not Enough Benefits

Current Employee - CNA in High Point, NC
    Current Employee - CNA in High Point, NC

I have been working at Premier Healthcare Services part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very personable staff with minimal paperwork. Variety of clients to work with. Good place to gain clinical experience if you are right out of CNA training.

Cons

I find myself more knowledgeable about the Medicaid status and details about the case of my client than the staff in the office. They also do not know as much about different types of funding for pediatric cases as the other companies I have worked for. There should be at least some intra-company benefits for the employees because homecare is really demanding work.

There are newer employer reviews for Premier Healthcare Services