Premier Home Health Care Services

www.premierhomehealthcare.com
  www.premierhomehealthcare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Premier Home Health Care Services

Work is easy to come by if you're willing to jump through all of the hoops this company has to offer.

I have been working at Premier Home Health Care Services

Pros

The flexibility of hours is pretty nice if you're able to set up scheduling with the right person. Weekly pay is also really convenient. Vacation is easy to request and management tends to be very accommodating to needs as far as time/date changes go as well as other personal needs. The clients they provide are typically very appreciative and were definitely my favorite part of the job.

Cons

Constantly feel like I'm doing things wrong with the number of phone calls and quality checks performed. I appreciate them wanting me to be on my A-game but they can certainly encourage this with a more positive approach. Also, experience may not go far. My year of prior experience and CNA certification only qualified me for an entry level PCA position so I wasn't able to connect with patients as much as I had hoped.

Calling with pertinent information is great, blowing up my phone over details is not. Approach employees in a non condescending way and then there may be less turn around and harder workers as a result.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Premier Home Health Care Services (View Most Recent)

Poor Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

I worked at Premier Home Health Care Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible work schedule in some offices

Cons

No room for growth , low salaries and high turn over

Dont loose valuable employees because of poor management. Inprove promote from within and dont overwork the good ones that are left! Make salaries a bit more competitive.

I have some good experiences and some bad experiences at Premier.

Current Employee - Home Health Aid in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Home Health Aid in New York, NY

I have been working at Premier Home Health Care Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best reasons to work there are encouraged to lern and do thing independently also completing things at Work.

Cons

You could move on to higher level wth your union, go to school and they probly could help you to pay your school. I heard that from the union meeting once.

keep on going for better, I hope someday you have more benefit for the employees when they retired like pension money , social security money.

There are newer employer reviews for Premier Home Health Care Services