Premier, Inc.

www.premierinc.com

Premier is one of the best companies I have worked for.

Director (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsPremier's mission of improving the health of communities is noble. There is challenging work and a lot of autonomy. The compensation is very competitive, and the benefits programs are outstanding with a big focus on employee wellness. Premier's core values resonate and the employees are great to work with.

ConsYou must be nimble to work at Premier as there are changes happening quite frequently. Work-life balance can get strained at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue with values-based leadership with a clear focus on hospital performance improvement. Reinforce the importance of employee recognition so employees feel greater appreciation when extended hours are needed to complete assignments.

Fair

Senior Consultant (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Premier, Inc.

Pros: friendly environment good people overall happy with my experience Cons: ambiguous job - job description given to you may be… More

Great business model with very weak leadership team

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Premier, Inc.

Pros: Company truly wants to improve healthcare, and there are many… Cons: Senior leadership has no clue how to operate the parts of the company that are not consulting. Most leaders in major business units treat… Advice to Senior Management: Delegate and trust; grow your people. Get an operations officer who… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Premier, Inc..

Worked for Premier, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!