Premier is a great place to work and make a difference

I have been working at Premier, Inc.

Pros

Great people who want to make healthcare better. Strong values and culture. Great place for lifelong learners who want a challenging, exciting, and always changing organization. Good benefits, great wellness focus (just received healthiest employer award) and social responsibility program. Fun place to work.

Cons

Fast moving pace (which can actually be exciting). The workload can seem quite heavy given premier is very market and customer driven. the culture is exciting if you are passionate and hard working, but can be viewed as a con if you are only wanting a place to come work 9 to 5.

Continue to drive and lead the organization to serve our members while fundamentally changing healthcare. Further challenge the healthcare leaders of America and system leaders to join in the journey so we can leave a sustainable system to our grandchildren.

Other Reviews for Premier, Inc.

Ok work/life balance.. Very little advancement

I worked at Premier, Inc.

Pros

Experience gained
    Networking with hospitals and vendors

Cons

Workload
    Training very limited
    Cross training non-existent

Too top heavy with execs who have no clue about what's going on in their business areas..

Not rewarding and no work life balance

I have been working at Premier, Inc.

Pros

Company is growing and has a good CEO with a good vision. Company has a brand new corporate headquarters in a great location.

Cons

No work life balance. Unrealistic expectations and deadlines. Poorleadership team who are out of touch with reality and what is going on with their teams.

Set realistic goals and expectations. Provide work life balance. Don't dig in the weeds and trust that the people working for you know what they are doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Premier, Inc..

Worked for Premier, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!