Premier Physician Centers

Unclaimed Profile

Good overall.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH

I worked at Premier Physician Centers full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Depends on position. Flexible hours. Management and staff are respectful for the most part. CEO and management are willing to help solve problems. Internal PC support is very helpful and responsive.

Cons

Doctors expect you to do a lot for little money - making about twice as much now doing easier work. CEO was let go from the company by the board of directors and since then the entire management staff has followed him... I believe everything is stable now though. EMR implementation was a nightmare, the software was not stable when we started using it. It may or may not have gotten any better.

Advice to Management

nothing

Other Employee Reviews for Premier Physician Centers

1. Positive Work Experience

Former Employee - Team Lead Medical Billing Specialist in North Ridgeville, OH
    Former Employee - Team Lead Medical Billing Specialist in North Ridgeville, OH

I worked at Premier Physician Centers (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible working hours, acceptable salary, wonderful, caring co-workers. New CEO is more in tune to he needs of his staff and finally completed a move after being promised better working conditions for over 4 years.

Cons

Management has changed since I worked there. In 2010 there was a great deal of change in management since the CEO was asked to step down. He then created his own company and took most of the upper management with him. The new management had some issues which I believe have now been addressed.

Advice to Management

Give positive feedback and continue a review process so that raises can be given based on merit. Don't let your personal feelings about an employee interfere with appropriate treatment of your employees.

2. Not a great place for management positions

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rocky River, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rocky River, OH

I worked at Premier Physician Centers (More than a year)

Pros

The office was conveniently located in Rocky River and was an easy commute. The work hours were reasonable and not much need to work extra hours.

Cons

Management was not receptive to marketing and looking to grow the company, improve performance or innovate.