Premier Research
www.premier-research.com Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excessive workload for an extended period of time

Data Manager (Former Employee)

ProsEmployees are absolutely great, professional, competent, hard-working and supportive of each other. Great team spirit. Good cooperation between the offices. Work gets done mostly thanks to these dedicated people.

ConsUpper management is poor and does not share information. Layoffs are not announced. My project manager just stopped responding to e-mails and nobody knew for a few days that she was laid-off. People work long hours and weekends. Pay is below average.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on 1) communicating your goals and expectations regularly and in a credibile manner; and 2) establishing trust among the employees in your abilities and commitment.

Terrible treatment of employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Premier Research

Pros: Pretty laid back atmosphere. Working from home is allowed (only for some departments though). Co-workers are generally hard working and helpful. Used… Cons: In five years this place has gone remarkably downhill. It got too big way too fast and upper management does not seem to care… Advice to Senior Management: Happy employees will save you money and time. Remember that the workers are the ones that actually do the work that keeps the sponsors… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was good. I am not sure for now.

I have been working at Premier Research

Pros: Working people are great; communication between manager and employee are… Cons: Where the company will go? No one knows. It seems a… More
There are newer reviews on Premier Research.

Worked for Premier Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Premier Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Premier Research CEO Ludo Reynders. All reviews posted anonymously by Premier Research employees.