Premier Research
www.premier-research.com Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Can be great on any given day, then unstable the next

ProsGreat co-workers within my department. Great benefits and paid time off. With my position I am able to work from home.

ConsBeing a CRO we have been through several RIFs (reduction in force). I have managed to make the cut so far, but not sure what lies ahead in the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementFight for your workers and for their compensation. Its not hard to find out there on the internet or word of mouth that our salaries are not very competitive. Could be the reason a lot of people are looking elsewhere. The workload is currently too much to bear with our barebones workers, most of which are brand new and still in training. Putting a strain on the veterans who are quite possibly looking for a less stressful alternative.

Just an OK place

I have been working at Premier Research

Pros: The ability to take time off and the work/home balance is… Cons: Upward mobility and encouragement from upper management is not good. They have been shaped into a "lean" company which make those that… Advice to Senior Management: Work harder to reward good employees. Many have been there for a long time and truly care. Show that you recognize that. Let people grow… More

Hard to Advance; Great Team Work Thought

Clinical Trial Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Premier Research

Pros: Excellent training, great team work. Take in consideration that your experience was negated by the manager(s) you had. I had a good… Cons: There was no where to move forward from the Entry Level position. Too many chiefs. You have a direct supervisor and the CTM's.… Advice to Senior Management: Have another position for CTA's to move into like Clinical Trial Specialist. Next time you do layoffs do not wait until the last minute.… More
There are newer reviews on Premier Research.

Worked for Premier Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Premier Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Premier Research CEO Ludo Reynders. All reviews posted anonymously by Premier Research employees.