Premier Window & Building

www.premierwindows.com
Unclaimed Profile
There are newer employer reviews for Premier Window & Building

Sales leads are dead on arrival.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Owings Mills, MD
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Owings Mills, MD

I worked at Premier Window & Building

Pros

Tax advantage of independent contractor status. That's the only plus, but I need twenty words to make this website happy.

Cons

Sales leads are set by any means possible, not because the prospect has an imminent home improvement in mind. Examples: "We'll come out and give you a free estimate so that if you decide to do the job in the future, you'll know how much it will cost." or what they call "redbooking" in which telemarketers promise previous non-buyers that prices are much lower now, even if that non-buyer has already been previously promised the lowest possible price. Sales leads are run by managers who cherry-pick the best for themselves and for the top salesmen, newbies get the junk. Sales made at typical market prices pay 6% total commission, too little to live on. Sales must be made at list or above to make a 10% or better commission. Company has no installers, doesn't even have a warehouse! It's just a sales organization. Because they have so little control over install, their ratings on Angie's List and Consumer Checkbook are below average. Customer's who do due diligence won't be buying from you.

Advice to Management

Design your business model to be sustainable by others besides yourselves. When your employees and customers win, you win also.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. this is a very friendly and family atmosphere. you are treated with respect and dignity

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Premier Window & Building full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

some of the reasons oi like working here is that the owner has an open door policy He understands where you are in life and is very helpful

Cons

The only challenge I see here is the same as any other home improvement company: the quality of leads

Advice to Management

I really do not have any advice to the management they are doing a excellent job

2. great friendly professional work atmosphere - big difference under new management

Current Employee - Assistant Marketing Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Assistant Marketing Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Premier Window & Building full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

always busy . always learning new computer skills- big plus

Cons

trying to keep all sales reps happy. can be chalenging but we get it done

Advice to Management

keep up the hard work . nothing comes easy any more.