Premier Window & Building

www.premierwindows.com

Sales leads are dead on arrival.

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Owings Mills, MD

ProsTax advantage of independent contractor status.

That's the only plus, but I need twenty words to make this website happy.

ConsSales leads are set by any means possible, not because the prospect has an imminent home improvement in mind. Examples: "We'll come out and give you a free estimate so that if you decide to do the job in the future, you'll know how much it will cost." or what they call "redbooking" in which telemarketers promise previous non-buyers that prices are much lower now, even if that non-buyer has already been previously promised the lowest possible price. Sales leads are run by managers who cherry-pick the best for themselves and for the top salesmen, newbies get the junk.

Sales made at typical market prices pay 6% total commission, too little to live on. Sales must be made at list or above to make a 10% or better commission.

Company has no installers, doesn't even have a warehouse! It's just a sales organization. Because they have so little control over install, their ratings on Angie's List and Consumer Checkbook are below average. Customer's who do due diligence won't be buying from you.

Advice to Senior ManagementDesign your business model to be sustainable by others besides yourselves. When your employees and customers win, you win also.

great friendly professional work atmosphere - big difference under new management

Assistant Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Premier Window & Building full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: always busy . always learning new computer skills- big plus Cons: trying to keep all sales reps happy. can be chalenging… Advice to Senior Management: keep up the hard work . nothing comes easy any… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stability in an otherwise unstable industry!

Marketing (Current Employee) Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at Premier Window & Building full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The team atmosphere really makes coming to work every day a pleasure. In today's economy the home improvement industry has been hit the hardest. There… Cons: The benefits and vacation packages could be better. Advice to Senior Management: Step it up with benefits and offer paid vacations. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Premier Window & Building.

Worked for Premier Window & Building? Contribute to the Community!