Premiere Global Services

There are newer employer reviews for Premiere Global Services

Very Exciting Place to work

Current Employee - Product Manager in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Product Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Premiere Global Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very bright people trying to do good things on the product team. Clear vision of where the company is going so easy to manage myself and team towards that goal. Lots of investment in innovation.

Cons

I am too new to have these yet.

72 Other Employee Reviews for Premiere Global Services (View Most Recent)

Great technology and great people

Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Enterprise Account Executive in Chicago, IL

I worked at Premiere Global Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Cutting edge technology,lot of good people, great rewards for employees

Cons

Some managers are pretty self serving and good at fooling Hq & Sr. Mgt.

Make sure your VP's & managers really try to help employees grow and succeed, not just dictate according what they feel is going to help them

Disappointing Experience

I have been working at Premiere Global Services full-time

Pros

Great products, good talented people working with, great location,

Cons

Started here only 2 months ago, and I am already regretting it. There was NO training whatsoever, had jump right in on my first day within being hired for 3 hours.

No match on 401k. Very boring job and environment to work in. No communication at all between departments. I feel isolated from everyone and everything. None is willing to help you when you need it.....it's a very "everyone for itself" type of environment. Hardly any collaboration. Upper management only looking out for themselves. They don't realize how much work one TRUELY does. Lots of last minute requests.....sometimes unrealistic. No credit for the work you do.

Too many unnecessary or irrelevant meetings to attend to.

Long hiring process. Lots of unnecessary meetings. Employees are invisible to upper management. Structure is extremely vertical, as opposed to horizontal.....employees are never exposed or never have the chance to communicate to upper management.

Lack of office space in the headquarter. Everyone is crammed. I have to sit in a space what seems like a storage room, but i have no storage for my stuff. And they keep hiring more people.

Make sure you train new hires! None knows or can play guessing games on how this company is structured, who is in charge of what department, or what terminologies you use, who your competitors are, unless they have worked here for some time. When someone asks a question, try to answer them or point them to the right person/direction, instead of saying "you don't know" or "There is no answer to that". Acknowledge and appreciate the hard work your employees do for you. Acknowledge the extra hours they put in getting those last minute requests done for you. Don't ask them for things like they are your personal assistant or slave.

There are newer employer reviews for Premiere Global Services