Premium Retail Services
www.premiumretail.com Chesterfield, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good pay, but may not be worth the hassle !

Demo Events (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

ProsOwn schedule. No one over your head physically. Decent pay when there are hours. Interactive with customers. Get to temporary own retail product. Lazy management allows for more freedom . Ok to have as wknd job, not career. Don't be fooled, its not stable. Easy to get hired. Easy to use online scheduler system.

ConsThey randomly pick locations with no regards to your address! I would pass places closer to my home to get to a farther one. Retail management could care less about vendors and quite rude .too much printing, no pay. Pay card sucks. Pay stub is not explained and emails about pay roll issues take weeks. Not sure about who is responsible for returning items but I'll be damned if I have to pay for shipping. The last minute mandatory mtgs have no regards to the fact that you have a life.

Advice to Senior ManagementLesson the emails, its annoying. Sending broken sentences 24/7 as if reps are on call without in-call pay is unacceptable. Pay is decent but everything on the job should be paid for including paper, ink, etc. Also, retail managers need to be more aware of the importance of your reps instead of treating them like criminals when they are there to only boost their margin profit!

Will do anything to not pay you

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
    Orange, CA

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time for less than a year

Pros: None, none, none, none, none Cons: They hire people over the phone with no interview process. They send you to a job with no direction. They have a complicated time-sheet process… Advice to Senior Management: Make your field managers actually meet the people they hire. The managers should also go to the jobs. The last job I did was with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No responses. Can't get paid.

Demonstrator (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time for more than a year

Pros: It's Easy to get hired. Cons: Getting paid by these folks takes complaints to the state labor board. You can't get them to say how you are getting paid. … Advice to Senior Management: Ethics? Morals? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Premium Retail Services.

Worked for Premium Retail Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Premium Retail Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Premium Retail Services CEO Brian Travers & Kevin Travers . All reviews posted anonymously by Premium Retail Services employees.