Premium Retail Services

www.premiumretail.com
  www.premiumretail.com
There are newer employer reviews for Premium Retail Services

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Merchandiser  in  Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I am not left alone, I have the help when I need it. I know what is expected of me and the time frame to get my work done. My supervisor is available when I need her.

Cons

Pay could go up, been working 15+ years with same pay.

It would be nice if Patient Point would be sent to reps again rather than the offices.

107 Other Employee Reviews for Premium Retail Services (View Most Recent)

Flexible interesting revenue stream

Current Employee - Field Merchandiser  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Field Merchandiser in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

My job has me going into stores to make sure displays are set up correctly. If not, I work with the store to make certain they are. Perhaps there's a cardboard shipper of the latest Call of Duty game that the gaming software company paid to have set up near the front entrance as soon as it was released. I arrive at the store and it's still in the stockroom. I work with the store to identify a place it should go, assemble the cardboard shipper, place it and put price tags on it. On another call, I might be hanging samples of Proctor & Gamble's new Gain Flings laundry pods on bottles of their liquid detergents in Home Depot. On another, I could be calling on an Office Max for Microsoft and find that their newest mouse is not displayed in their interactive mice and keyboard display. I"ll meet with the manager, and check their planogram for the section, and, if the new mouse is on the current planogram, work with them to bring the planogram into compliance so Microsoft's current key items are all on display. The work is assigned via internet, usually 2 or 3 weeks before it is due. Then, I schedule it, on the day I expect to complete it (M-F). I am able to work around my other commitments (e.g., meeting my workout partner at the gym 2x/week, my Pilates class, a dentist appt, accompanying my son's class on a field trip, long weekend outta town trip, etc.) and schedule the work before and after.

Cons

Sometimes, the work takes longer than the company has estimated it will take, due to unforeseen challenges that may arise in the field. I have found that my manager, a phone call or e-mail away, will always supplement my timesheet to reflect the actual time I spent. I do have to take the time to send that e-mail. Sometimes, a store manager is harried and doesn't want to accommodate you. In these circumstances, I can show the Letter of Authorization that's in my instructions, and then they sometimes comply, or I will offer to reschedule to another time. If you're not an early riser, this job's probably not for you, because the easiest time to reach decisionmakers and get things done in the store is at 7 or 8 a.m. Also, since Christmas is the busiest consumer holiday, the 6 weeks between November 1 and December 15 are the busiest. Most of the year, I work 15-20 hours weekly. Those 6 weeks, I receive enough work opportunities to schedule 40 hours weekly. If you are unable to meet this seasonal demand, this might not be the job for you.

More use of occasional bonuses keeps those of us working hard incentive to keep on keeping on! These could also be expanded beyond $ to include vendor samples of the products we represent to store gift cards in the stores we call on. Also, consider a paid time off benefit, that could accrue for hours worked, for employees after a year of continuous employment.

Awesome company, love working for them

Current Employee - Authorized Trainer  in  Modesto, CA
    Current Employee - Authorized Trainer in Modesto, CA

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

Very professional, from payroll to managers are all amazing , they are there whenever I needed them , awesome experience still working for them and planing on staying .I have schedule flexibility, as a single parent I still get time to pick up my child do his homework and still make a living, no pressure.i definitely recommend this company to any one who wants a to work with professionals.

Cons

No cons, the first time I'm feeling that I'm working for the right comapny.

Keep doing what you doing.amazing!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Premium Retail Services

Worked for Premium Retail Services? Contribute to the Community!