Premium Retail Services

www.premiumretail.com
  www.premiumretail.com
There are newer employer reviews for Premium Retail Services

Premium experience so far!

Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Saint Charles, MO
Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Saint Charles, MO

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everything is done on- line; paperwork, scheduling, tracking my time, job assignments - really like that. Paid correctly and on time every two weeks. Variety of work and clients to represent is nice. Have seen people get promoted - they seem to look at capabilities of their employees.

Cons

Wish we could get benefits through the company. Pay rate hasn't increased in almost two years - would be nice to get some increase if we have been here a year and every year. Not much of a social media presence that I see.

Keep looking for perks or benefits for employees - they don't all have to be monetary. Keep improving QTrax - mobile app is awesome!

114 Other Employee Reviews for Premium Retail Services (View Most Recent)

communication could be better

Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Watertown, NY
    Current Employee - Retail Merchandiser in Watertown, NY

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time (less than an year)

Pros

choose your own schedule, decent pay for most jobs

Cons

many small jobs actually cost you money to perform. Can spend a lot in reimbursed gas.

the Discover jobs are money losers, forcing us to travel some distance only to earn a few dollars. Likewise for some of the other jobs that pay less than an hour and require driving long distances. I frequently spend $30 in gas in order to earn maybe $50...not to mention the time spent behind the wheel. Conciser throwing in some gas money and some compensation for drive time

I'm just shy of a years employment

Current Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Monaca, PA
    Current Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Monaca, PA

I have been working at Premium Retail Services part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Schedules: They prefer Monday - Thursday, with Fridays being a possible make up day if needed. The flexibility with scheduling yourself. Pay roll: They issue a card that is credited every pay before i walk out the door, not having to give out your personal banking information. Company site: It lists everything from your schedule (which you make), payroll (hrs, pay, contact information, W2 info, pay-stub info), personal profile (how they rate your performance), educating videos, company discounts, company updates, time sheets, pending job paper work (with instructions, videos, **and will let you know if the company is printing and sending it to you), pending shipments, deliveries, and so on...no need to know multiple web sites (all in one). I have gotten reimbursed when acceptable, The pay is reasonable. They do pay you in each job for the ink and paper used to print information. If i have an issues with a store or a concern about a job, there is a site where we can communicate with others reps. and even get a heads up on a display (sometimes we post our Job pictures or problems with displays or instructions, or you can ALWAYS reach out to your areas RMM. They have Open conference training online (where everyone can communicate with comment questions and concerns). There is room to Grow... if you're willing to work hard for it. I get along with my RMM (Paul Taylor) So, I don't have issues with my job, He helps when I ask (can't expect it, if you don't ask, no one reads minds) and offers advice when needed, and he keeps in touch on a wkly base.

Cons

They don't give company benefits (health, dental, pharmacy, ect.). But you can purchase them. There aren't company vehicles, or electronic devices (that i'm aware of), you have to use all your own without reimbursement. They don't have a meet and greet with co workers ( gathering of employees *regardless of job title) - that i'm aware of.

* company benefits (health, dental, pharmacy, ect.) after a max time of employment (even if only 1 is offered) *company vehicles, or electronic devices (even if only offered after a length of time of employment), or at least possible reimbursement. *Company Meet and Greets with co workers ( gathering of employees by district *regardless of job title) - to meet those that you hear about, or contact from time to time.

There are newer employer reviews for Premium Retail Services