Presagis
www.presagis.com Montreal, Canada 50 to 149 Employees

Upper management needs help

I have been working at Presagis

ProsThe customer base who are mainly in the defense industry who help design training systems for our troops, ultimately saving lives.

ConsUnrealistic and unfair goals and quotas based mainly on the personal relationship between management and employees. Upper management is inexperienced and is not qualified to make decisions which affect the direction of the company. Making promises to customers which have not been kept for several years.

Advice to Senior ManagementConcentrate on executing on roadmaps. Instead of finding escape goats each quarter, look at your own performance. Are you really qualified for your job?

Light at the end of the tunnel for a turnaround company

I have been working at Presagis full-time

Pros: New management with experience in product development leading the company Great working atmosphere Smart people… Cons: Presagis has gone through recent right-sizing activities that have resulted… Advice to Senior Management: The employees recognize that the current management were faced by many challenges when they took over the organization and that it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great until 2009

Software Developer (Former Employee)
Richardson, TX

I worked at Presagis full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The people were great to work with. Until management… Cons: Management has been extremely poor the last several years. Multiple CEOs, regular changes in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Presagis.

Worked for Presagis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Presagis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Presagis CEO Beverly J. Seay. All reviews posted anonymously by Presagis employees.