Glassdoor is your free inside look at Presagis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Presagis CEO Beverly J. Seay. All reviews posted anonymously by Presagis employees.
2 people found this helpful
Former Employee – worked at Presagis
Pros – - interesting markets and good customer base gained during tenure of the company founder
- competent engineering team assets
- the company is located in Montreal with good access to public transit
Cons – - engineering resources are misguided by a management team that does not understand the requirements of the customers/markets served
- entreprenurial/innovative contribution from engineers never leveraged by management team
- senior management operates in the dark and is disconnected from what is going on in the company, despite the small size
- executive management is not honest with employees nor peers, making a very acrimonious work environment and destroying company loyalty
- senior positions are usually filled based on external "connections" rather than organic promotion of the competent employees
-behaviour of senior executives is often inappropriate both inside and outside the workplace
- company reorganizes frequently without ever addressing/fixing the real issues
- company has changed names twice to try to "reinvent" itself which has been a complete disaster both times
Advice to Senior Management – - treat subordinates with respect
- exhibit honest and fair behaviour in order to gain respect and loyalty of work force
- promote employees based on merit, not by promoting or recruiting friends
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2011-03-09 07:22 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.