Presbyterian Homes

www.presbyterianhomes.org

Pres Homes is an ethical and excellent place to work

Occupational Therapist (Current Employee)

ProsPresbyterian Homes and Services have a wonderful mission and they do an excellent job carrying out their mission and vision. When compared to other LTC/TCU work places, I felt they were highly ethical in their billing, treatment, and expectations for their employees. It is a great place to work as a rehab therapist.

ConsIt was hard to have consistent hours, and when therapy was slow, there was not always another place to float to. Expect to have variations in your pay checks depending on caseload.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would go a long way for employee satisfaction if more recognition was given for good care...it seems like staff across the board were written up frequently. Nursing staff were over-worked, and when things were not done, they were written up...look into the real reasons why people are being written up...hire more aides!!!! Also, if someone is doing well most of the time and has a slip up here and there, their good work should over-ride the minor things they have missed.

Good Job for Young Student

Kitchen Staff (Former Employee)

I worked at Presbyterian Homes

Pros: Good hours, good wage for high school job, fun co-workers, free… Cons: not many hours available if you're trying to save money,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Activities Department Insight

Activities Department (Current Employee)

I have been working at Presbyterian Homes

Pros: Presbyterian Homes is a great environment to work in. The vision and mission of this non-profit Senior Living commmunity is honorable and thoughtful. The… Cons: The work load for those working in "Recreational Therapy" is both physically and mentally taxing. There are many aspects of those conducting activities that… Advice to Senior Management: In the normal course of the day, pay equals experience. Recreational Therapy is esential to the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Presbyterian Homes.

Worked for Presbyterian Homes? Contribute to the Community!