Presbyterian Homes and Services
www.preshomes.com Saint Paul, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Disappointed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Saint Paul, MN

ProsResidents were wonderful; some co-workers were as well

ConsManagement was very dysfunctional - in short, they 'walk the talk' only with the residents of their facilities - as an employer, they are like any other mid-size corporation - all about money. Lots of corporate politics.

Advice to Senior Management'Walk the talk' with employees as well as residents. Treat non-exempt staff with the respect you sometimes show to exempt employees. Toss out the bad apples instead of keeping them, in fear of lawsuit - document, document, document and then FIRE the bad apples. A LOT of good people leave because of your poor management/HR decisions re: bad apples.

Awesome place to work as a student!

Dietary Server (Former Employee)
    Mahtomedi, MN

I worked at Presbyterian Homes and Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible, great pay, short shifts and fun coworkers. Cons: Not many hours and always hot! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Maintenance/front office personnel/manegement

Maintenance Worker (Former Employee)
    Pewaukee, WI

I worked at Presbyterian Homes and Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: The residence are great, I enjoyed resolving or fixing any problems that they had on any given day.… Cons: Front office, never available if you had any issues to discuss concerning equipment. Upper management stance ? repair existing equipment that was either not… Advice to Senior Management: Get out from behind your desks. Get in touch and tour your maintenance departments. Work a week in them. Try to understand it's daily… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Presbyterian Homes and Services.

Worked for Presbyterian Homes and Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Presbyterian Homes and Services reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Presbyterian Homes and Services employees.