Press Democrat

www.pressdemocrat.com

Forward thinking company that values the opinions of its employees.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Santa Rosa, CA

ProsExcellent benefits including substantial paid time off. The compensation appears to be much higher than that of other companies in the surrounding areas and I always feel valued as an employee.

ConsThere are many benefits of being owned by such a large company (NYT), however, at times this can have a negative impact on the speed of change as there are multiple steps in the approval process.

Horrific, I wouldn't reccomend this company to anyone who is looking to grow and prosper

Multi Media Consultant (Current Employee) Santa Rosa, CA

I have been working at Press Democrat

Pros: Benefits are good and the salary is average Cons: Internal politics, lack of communication or chnage to it's employees, always feeling as though today might be your… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house, create a new environment by replacing most of the old guard. stay the course with digital and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Short-time contract a long, long time ago when the paper crew feared the online crew.

Online Producer (Current Employee) Santa Rosa, CA

I have been working at Press Democrat part-time for less than a year

Pros: Nothing beats publishing even if it's the PD. Cons: Old-school thinking kept them back. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Press Democrat.

Worked for Press Democrat? Contribute to the Community!