Press Enterprise

www.pe.com
  www.pe.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Enterprise

great until the management and economy changed

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Press Enterprise

Pros

great support, great products available for the end user, great relationships made, great name in the community, they are a giving institution-giving I mean back to the community

Cons

mid management at the time had their personal favorite employees and those employees always got the good end of the stick. There was not room for fair advancement unless you were a favorite.I cant think of much other than that

I am sure it has changed much more and I have not heard much lately

10 Other Employee Reviews for Press Enterprise (View Most Recent)

Improvement Needed

I worked at Press Enterprise

Pros

The Press Enterprise tries to do and does good jounalism and the people who work there on a whole are honest and hardworking.

Cons

Lack of support at times from managers; not enough ways to move up in the organization; a few mid level and senior managers who really are not qualified for their positions.

Step back and let the journalists do good journalism; promote the people who've worked hard and deserve a promotion rather than the unqualified; hire more people to keep others from overworking.

Some great folks, lacking direction

Former Employee - Sports Reporter in Riverside, CA
    Former Employee - Sports Reporter in Riverside, CA

I worked at Press Enterprise full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great technology, swanky offices, nice location (for Riverside) and awesome people to work with -- for the most part.

Cons

It's a newspaper, and while some of the higher management is earnestly pushing to try new things without fear of failure and adaptation, a lot are content with the status quo and more concerned with saving their own skins than trying to define the future of newspapers.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Enterprise