Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
  www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Good co-workers, benefits provider needs to be reconsidered & culture is in flux

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Decent base pay, several energized employees throughout, good plan for the future with introduction of technology, great HR team, good co-workers, knowledgeable leadership

Cons

Expectations need to be more realistic, pushed selling technology to existing clients before successful delivery capability, working environment demands 60+ hour work week, created counter productive relationship with industry leaders after adding consulting, difficulty working with health plan provider involving ongoing medical benefits, slow to respond to competition pressure involving significantly lower pricing

Live the words you speak - Under promise and over deliver & evaluate your benefits provider through employee feedback

106 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Great people!

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros

Supportive team. Driven and motivated individuals.

Cons

Limited upward movement. Lots of remote employees

Career growth. Creating a sense of company culture through engaging remote employees

Really is a great company

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with Press Ganey over 10 years, through the ups and downs that all companies have, and I have always been impressed with how our staff bands together and always comes out on top. I feel that Press Ganey has become my second family. I know that people here care about me, and want me to succeed. In my time with PG I have been promoted 5 times, and have been able to grow in my career, and I see I have many more opportunities ahead. Along with being able to grow I am constantly challenged. Every day is different, and I find the change and the challenges thrown my way exciting and makes me look forward to coming to work every day.

Cons

Like any growing company, we have hurdles to over come and our ups and downs. It is how we handle and get through the hard times that make us successful. I know leadership would like to promote everyone and give everyone an opportunity to grow in their careers, but that takes time.

It is important for front line managers and leaders to promote the culture of PG with their staff. It seems like there are times we are waiting on the CEO, COO to own the culture of PG, and that is not always possible.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey