Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Good co-workers, benefits provider needs to be reconsidered & culture is in flux

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Decent base pay, several energized employees throughout, good plan for the future with introduction of technology, great HR team, good co-workers, knowledgeable leadership

Cons

Expectations need to be more realistic, pushed selling technology to existing clients before successful delivery capability, working environment demands 60+ hour work week, created counter productive relationship with industry leaders after adding consulting, difficulty working with health plan provider involving ongoing medical benefits, slow to respond to competition pressure involving significantly lower pricing

Live the words you speak - Under promise and over deliver & evaluate your benefits provider through employee feedback

109 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Good place

Former Employee - Intern in Wakefield, MA
    Former Employee - Intern in Wakefield, MA

I worked at Press Ganey as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

good management, work life balance, good working environment

Cons

I can't find anything that is bad.

nothing

If you care about making a difference in the patient experience - this is the company for you!

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros

Press Ganey cares about patients - which is evident in our Compassionate Connected Care model. We are about reduction of suffering. I work with people who are mission-driven - who are energized by this vision and want to make a difference in the world - and with our clients/partners. People have certain ideas about consulting companies - and that is NOT us.

Cons

You had better be comfortable with change - and about stepping up to express your opinions. I say this especially to our Morehead colleagues. Get over it - you are Press Ganey now and we are so happy to have you! Apply what you know about culture to help us be better as a company. Your opinion and thoughts are invaluable.

Keep doing what you are doing. It is making a difference.

Press Ganey Response

Jan 16, 2015Director of Internal Communications

Thanks for your thoughtful review. And I agree, we value the opinions of our (former) Morehead colleagues in helping us to employ best practices to strengthen employee engagement.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey