Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Good plan, poor execution and disconnected leadership

Improvement Manager (Current Employee)

ProsThe people at Press Ganey truly cares about making healthcare better. They are the best at what they do and have been doing it for 25+ years. The employees are (or were) passionate about what they do when not fearing for their jobs. People subscribe to the work hard play hard mentality and have fun with the people around them. I absolutely love visiting clients and help them give better care.

Cons3 New CEOs and Executive teams in 4 years, each progressively worse. Each new team comes in with a "ground breaking" plan and then replaces the employees with those who they worked with in the past (truth be told, like any other corporation). We now have more Vice Presidents than one can count and not enough people to do the job. A constant revolving door where employees work in fear of losing their job with No bonuses. No one questions a decision because they are afraid they will be replaced, but we somehow are supposed to think innovatively.

Our core business is satisfaction surveys but we haven't had an employee survey in 2 years, I assume because leadership either knows how unhappy people are or that ignorant they think we are satisfied (and exactly why I am posting on here).

Since I started its a completely different place.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople will accept change if it makes sense, just be more gradual. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel and listen to the little guy every once in awhile. Go back to listening to customers and quit replacing good people with "your guys" as you've labeled them. Our people and customers will gladly tell you what you want to know, just listen to their needs.

Great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey

Pros: Great professional opportunities in patient satisfaction. Cons: Travel can be a bit much. More

Good co-workers, benefits provider needs to be reconsidered & culture is in flux

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent base pay, several energized employees throughout, good plan for the… Cons: Expectations need to be more realistic, pushed selling technology to existing clients before successful delivery capability, working environment demands 60+ hour work week, created counter… Advice to Senior Management: Live the words you speak - Under promise and over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.