Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Good plan, poor execution and disconnected leadership

Current Employee - Improvement Manager
Current Employee - Improvement Manager

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people at Press Ganey truly cares about making healthcare better. They are the best at what they do and have been doing it for 25+ years. The employees are (or were) passionate about what they do when not fearing for their jobs. People subscribe to the work hard play hard mentality and have fun with the people around them. I absolutely love visiting clients and help them give better care.

Cons

3 New CEOs and Executive teams in 4 years, each progressively worse. Each new team comes in with a "ground breaking" plan and then replaces the employees with those who they worked with in the past (truth be told, like any other corporation). We now have more Vice Presidents than one can count and not enough people to do the job. A constant revolving door where employees work in fear of losing their job with No bonuses. No one questions a decision because they are afraid they will be replaced, but we somehow are supposed to think innovatively.

Our core business is satisfaction surveys but we haven't had an employee survey in 2 years, I assume because leadership either knows how unhappy people are or that ignorant they think we are satisfied (and exactly why I am posting on here).

Since I started its a completely different place.

People will accept change if it makes sense, just be more gradual. Quit trying to reinvent the wheel and listen to the little guy every once in awhile. Go back to listening to customers and quit replacing good people with "your guys" as you've labeled them. Our people and customers will gladly tell you what you want to know, just listen to their needs.

109 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for.

I worked at Press Ganey

Pros

Great professional opportunities in patient satisfaction.

Cons

Travel can be a bit much.

Good co-workers, benefits provider needs to be reconsidered & culture is in flux

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Decent base pay, several energized employees throughout, good plan for the future with introduction of technology, great HR team, good co-workers, knowledgeable leadership

Cons

Expectations need to be more realistic, pushed selling technology to existing clients before successful delivery capability, working environment demands 60+ hour work week, created counter productive relationship with industry leaders after adding consulting, difficulty working with health plan provider involving ongoing medical benefits, slow to respond to competition pressure involving significantly lower pricing

Live the words you speak - Under promise and over deliver & evaluate your benefits provider through employee feedback

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey