Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Change is for the best

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Press Ganey is a great company to work for and has done very well. However, it's clear that there have been many areas that were neglected or under invested in. This is clearly changing with the new management team and people are excited about the ability to continue to build on Press Ganey's success.

Cons

Change isn't for everyone and makes some people nervous. Hopefully some big wins will convince those that are nervous that change is for the better.

Implement performance management. Remove non-performers quickly but make sure you just as quickly reward those top performers.

106 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

The change in culture has been this organization's demise.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I worked at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

The company provided a great service to their clients and truly practiced what they preached. I was a proud employee. Their products are amazing (I can only speak to their core patient/employee survey component.

Cons

I have seen a few comments stating that others that have left negative reviews are individuals that aren't good with change. I completely disagree. It has become a "good ol' boy" club and if you do not kiss up to the right person in the right manner, you are treated poorly and driven out. Change IS good. There were many MANY people that would have done whatever was necessary to promote and develop the company. They have lost a lot of dedicated people and with that, a lot of what made Press Ganey the wonderful company that Dr.'s Press, Ganey, and Hall created.

Honestly, I doubt any "advice" would help. If you asked this 4 years ago, I am certain it would have been sincerely accepted. Now, not so much.

Great new leadership! Quickly moving us in the right direction.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great new leadership team. They quickly identified the opportunities for us to continue to grow this fantastic company.

Cons

Quick growth is tough for those who are adverse to change.

Keep up the constant communication with the associates.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey