Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com

Innovative company that I am excited to work for!

Director (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsI really think management cares about its employees. I have never been at a company where there is an open door policy to be able to call and discuss your concerns with the CEO whether is be about an individual issue or to address a client's needs. Pat Ryan is a great leader and brought new life to Press Ganey. The culture is fantastic and demanding work wise but in the long run I believe it will pay off! At Press Ganey there is a lot of opportunity to grow in my career and as a person and I am delighted to work at such a mission driven company.

ConsChange can always be difficult in the beginning as it forces us to work harder and be more dedicated to our work. The industry is moving fast and I am not sure if everyone is up to the challenge.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is always difficult to come into a large and well established company that has been around for 27 years as change always brings a little adversity. Keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!