There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Feeling fulfilled by helping others

Current Employee - Patient Experience Advisor  in  South Bend, IN
Current Employee - Patient Experience Advisor in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

From my earliest memories, I always wanted to work in healthcare. The thought that I would be able to help others during a critical and often difficult period in their life was thrilling to me. Over the years, my career path has meandered a bit, but never far from that early purpose -- helping others with their care. I am proud to have found a home at Press Ganey where I can continue on my personal life mission. The beauty of Press Ganey is that our clients, our company and all of my colleagues are perfectly aligned around a single purpose - helping improve any aspect of the patient experience that is within our control. It is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for me and I know many of my colleagues feel the same fulfillment.

Cons

The cons of Press Ganey is less to do with the comapny and more to do with the industry environment. Healthcare may not be broken, but it isn't perfect and there are many organizations that need significant help improving. And the work is never done. There is always room for improvement - which is good, but sometimes can be frustrating. Overall, pros far outweigh the cons.

Create an all staff volunteer day where every person in the company contributes their time and energy to helping a local healthcare facility. It would remind everyone in the company why we exist - to help our clients improve the patient experience.

94 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

A leader striving ever higher.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for less than a year

Pros

Forward thinking company where innovation and integration are highly praised.
    Team environment where individuals are never too busy to teach and often place team goals ahead of individual goals, but even in this setting, individual contributions are well noted and praise given.

Cons

While teamwork is strong, in my time, there have been no team-building events to further this strength of the company.

Leadership is great. New vision and direction to maintain our industry leadership status.

Leading the company to improve healthcare

Current Employee - Manager  in  South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Manager in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is impressive to work with a company that wants to be a part of the future of healthcare reform. The history of the company is fantastic, and have great opportunities to expand improvement opportunities. Teamwork continues to improve and the groups are beginning to become one.

Cons

Expanding to new markets is complicated, and requires team effort. It is important to understand the difficulty in developing new services and gaining adoption by clients.

The company has a strong foundation built upon years of work and pride. Don't discount the value of employees that have a great deal of knowledge of the past.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!