There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Feeling fulfilled by helping others

Current Employee - Patient Experience Advisor in South Bend, IN
Current Employee - Patient Experience Advisor in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

From my earliest memories, I always wanted to work in healthcare. The thought that I would be able to help others during a critical and often difficult period in their life was thrilling to me. Over the years, my career path has meandered a bit, but never far from that early purpose -- helping others with their care. I am proud to have found a home at Press Ganey where I can continue on my personal life mission. The beauty of Press Ganey is that our clients, our company and all of my colleagues are perfectly aligned around a single purpose - helping improve any aspect of the patient experience that is within our control. It is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for me and I know many of my colleagues feel the same fulfillment.

Cons

The cons of Press Ganey is less to do with the comapny and more to do with the industry environment. Healthcare may not be broken, but it isn't perfect and there are many organizations that need significant help improving. And the work is never done. There is always room for improvement - which is good, but sometimes can be frustrating. Overall, pros far outweigh the cons.

Advice to Management

Create an all staff volunteer day where every person in the company contributes their time and energy to helping a local healthcare facility. It would remind everyone in the company why we exist - to help our clients improve the patient experience.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Press Ganey is passionate about helping its client improve the patient experience.

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Boston, MA
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Boston, MA

I have been working at Press Ganey as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Senior leadership at Press Ganey is clearly passionate about ensuring that patients are heard and that the company is headed in a direction that will help health systems improve the patient experience. Press Ganey is the leader in its field and is dedicated to providing the best possible solutions to its clients.

Cons

As the company grows, change is inevitable but the focus on the patient voice and maintaining close relationships with clients remains strong.

A positive, innovative company destroyed by greed

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A great market, great clients, colleagues with a passion for improvement (most are now former PG employees).

Cons

Everyone who can is leaving or already gone, driven out by Pat Ryan and his cronies, who are intent on getting as much as they can before the owners wake up and figure out what is going on under their noses and fire these people. By that time, clients will have also figured out they are chumps for staying on. It is rare to see a company and a culture fall so far so fast.

Advice to Management

Leave.