Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

Former IT employee

IT Employee (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWas a great company to work for. Had a great culture of innovation, collaboration and team spirit. It trusted the workers and valued them. The teams themselves were wonderful to work with.

ConsAfter recent change in management, there has been constant change or lack of direction would be more accurate. This has resulted in high level of attrition. While I hung on as much as I could, it was pointless to stay put without there being a team anymore. Most managerial decisions have been puzzling at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone that would be taken.

Moving in the right direction

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: Talented and committed employees, growth opportunities, industry leader, excellent mission. Cons: We've experienced three executive teams in the past two year, each with their own business model and leadership… Advice to Senior Management: Take time to hear employees; take action on issues identified in the employee… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Feeling fulfilled by helping others

Patient Experience Advisor (Current Employee)
South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: From my earliest memories, I always wanted to work in healthcare. The thought that I would be able to help others during a critical and… Cons: The cons of Press Ganey is less to do with the comapny and more to do with the industry environment. Healthcare may not be broken,… Advice to Senior Management: Create an all staff volunteer day where every person in the company contributes their time and energy to helping a local… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.