Press Ganey
www.pressganey.com South Bend, IN 500 to 999 Employees

The company started out great, has become greedy and not employee oriented

Comment Processor (Former Employee)

I worked at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

ProsInsurance benefits were really good at the time. Well as long as it wasn't for a family, but for a single person, however the opportunity for different types of benefits was good.

ConsNo job security, constant scrutiny, they are money oriented for the higher ups in the company, not employee oriented, constant pressure, crazy expectations, knowledge of being fired at any moment for no reason.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo back to how the company was run when Dr. Hall was there, it has gone down since him leaving.

Disapointing

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros: Benefits, hours flexibility.Able to work remotely. Cons: Lack of leadership. Cut throat, cold working environment. Advice to Senior Management: Be Human. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great company goes down hill

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros: At the rate people are leaving, they are likely to get desparate to hire replacements. There could be a good opportunity for someone who… Cons: The company is very short term focussed. This makes them do things that can have good immediate financial results but are likely to have… Advice to Senior Management: It is time to stop putting bandaids on fatal wounds. A vision for what the company wants to be is needed and needs to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Press Ganey reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Press Ganey employees.