Press Ganey

www.pressganey.com
  www.pressganey.com
There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Starting to reap the rewards from a lot of change and hard work

Current Employee - Associate in South Bend, IN
Current Employee - Associate in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Tremendous opportunity to work with our clients to improve the quality of healthcare. After a period of transition, there is a very bright light at the end of the tunnel that is getting closer every day. If we continue to work hard, the rewards are now clear to all of us.

Cons

The recent transition required much hard work and I think perhaps the vision was not always clear to those underneath senior management. Communication at all levels has improved greatly in the past year. Keep that up and keep rewarding effective associates at all levels.

Keep up the improved communication and rewarding effective associates at all levels.

106 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Sticking to a great mission

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Press Ganey is truly focused on improving the patient experience. Few organizations have the data and front line team to make such a great impact in an important area. There are many great individuals at the company that work hard to achieve the mission and truly care about each other. As an employee, you feel like you can express and implement your ideas without too much red tape.

Cons

Leadership has a tough job staying on top of the market and figuring out where we need to expand to stay competitive. There is a lot of change, which is always difficult. A lot of the employees work remotely, which improves work/life balance but makes it hard to feel daily support from colleagues or simply brainstorm ideas.

Focus on empowering individuals and teams to lead the change that needs to happen. Take a close look at the HR department and recruiting strategy or it will be tough to keep a competitive workforce.

Do not like the direction of the company

I have been working at Press Ganey

Pros

Laid back work environment and fast paced culture

Cons

Too many managers and too few associates

Listen to associates more