Lot's of work to come but a bright future

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  South Bend, IN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has struggled in the past, but it very much seems to be on the rise. The work environment is casual and my co-workers are friendly and intelligent. There was a management change two years ago and its revitalized a spirit of creativity and new ideas.

Cons

There has been some major changes in the past two years, there is no doubt it has turned the company around. It has however made a few employees a little uncomfortable and resulted in some jumping ship. This has presented a great opportunities to those who stick around to show some initiative but has increased to over all work load.

Do what you can to put employees at ease and get them them behind these changes. The ship is going in the right direction, it just needs the crew to be excited about the course to really pick up speed.

Other Reviews for Press Ganey

Really Good Team

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This team is very close knit and works hard. I can rely on my colleagues to get things done and we all have a lot of pride in what we do.

The direction of the company is pretty compelling. No one else can do what Press Ganey can today, so I'm proud to work on something really different.

Compensation is good - and there is still a 401k match! (which no one has anymore).

Cons

There's a lot of volume and you have to sort out how and where you are going to spend your time. It's constant prioritizing so you don't get overwhelmed. Not so balanced...

I think it's the same everywhere. But we have a solid company, so it makes it worth the effort.

Sticking to a great mission

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for less than a year

Pros

Press Ganey is truly focused on improving the patient experience. Few organizations have the data and front line team to make such a great impact in an important area. There are many great individuals at the company that work hard to achieve the mission and truly care about each other. As an employee, you feel like you can express and implement your ideas without too much red tape.

Cons

Leadership has a tough job staying on top of the market and figuring out where we need to expand to stay competitive. There is a lot of change, which is always difficult. A lot of the employees work remotely, which improves work/life balance but makes it hard to feel daily support from colleagues or simply brainstorm ideas.

Focus on empowering individuals and teams to lead the change that needs to happen. Take a close look at the HR department and recruiting strategy or it will be tough to keep a competitive workforce.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey.

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!