There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

A Hot Mess

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  South Bend, IN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Some departments/teams are quite flexible and reasonable about work life balance, including working from home when needed.

Cons

Some departments/teams have a culture of constant chaos, tension and pressure.

The company's new executive team(s) over the past few years have made it very clear that they are not interested in investment or retention of staff level employees. Overall, the morale in my department has improved a bit but remains low.

The company is extremely top-heavy with many executives paid highly to make the important decisions (or, more accurately, to argue with each other over decisions that never get made, or get made only to be reversed within months) and not enough staff to complete work. Executives are out of touch with the actual work going on at any given time.

93 Other Employee Reviews for Press Ganey (View Most Recent)

Really Good Team

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This team is very close knit and works hard. I can rely on my colleagues to get things done and we all have a lot of pride in what we do.

The direction of the company is pretty compelling. No one else can do what Press Ganey can today, so I'm proud to work on something really different.

Compensation is good - and there is still a 401k match! (which no one has anymore).

Cons

There's a lot of volume and you have to sort out how and where you are going to spend your time. It's constant prioritizing so you don't get overwhelmed. Not so balanced...

I think it's the same everywhere. But we have a solid company, so it makes it worth the effort.

Mixed

Former Employee - Comment Processor  in  South Bend, IN
    Former Employee - Comment Processor in South Bend, IN

I worked at Press Ganey part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Used to be a great family atmosphere

Cons

No longer interested in employee retention or ideas

Listen to those other than just Mgmt.

There are newer employer reviews for Press Ganey

Worked for Press Ganey? Contribute to the Community!